Friday, July 5, 2013

Pastel Party.

Hellooo there! How could little things like that make me so happy?! haha. I love the new "DJ play that song"-collection by Essie! They are very bright and just perfect for the summer. I wanted to get a royal blue by OPI but I saw this one and thought Essie is nice too, so I finally have my favorite color as nailpolish. 
Since Primark is really far from where I live, I don't go to Primark very often, but this time I was in that area for work anyway so I thought why not going in... Well, I still don't know why people go crazy about that store and specially the one in Berlin is a total desaster because it's so small and messy. I got some cute things, though. 
Nail Polish by Essie in "bouncer, it's me."
Make Up bag from Forever21: 4,95€
Socks from Primark: 4€
Since Fashionweek is over I will have more time to do some posts! The last couple days were c.r.a.z.y.!!! Hope you understand. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment