Monday, June 3, 2013

Sleepy but still sassy.

Hello Lovelys!! Ah, it's June already! Time flies by way too fast, it's not even funny. I seriously remember celebrating New Year's like it was yesterday. Where does the time go? Where does life go? 
Before having exams and writing my paper's mid june, I escaped from the stress at home. I couldn't really relax either, but still enjoyed life with my beloved one's. (:
I went to that place Onkel Ho in Prenzlauer Berg, Berlin and it was amazing! It's something between a restaurant, bar and lounge, a very nice location to either sit outside, inside or comfortably on a fluffy carpet full of pillows on the ground. They serve vietnamese cuisine, deserts and all kind of drinks, I found everything super delicious!


Family Birthday Party.
& -Outfit: my all time favorite lace dress from H&M; favorite blazer from some italian brand; favorite bow necklace from New Look.

Eventhough I complain about how time flies by too quick... June, do me a favor and rush through 2013 as fast as you can, please! Thanks. xx


No comments:

Post a Comment