Friday, May 17, 2013

Disney is for Dreamer.

Disneyland is not the real world. Fact. Everything looks like a dream and feels like you're in wonderland. It was my very first time in Disneyland and I really loved it. It's pretty much all about Disney Stores, meeting the characters, carousel kind of activities and rollercoasters. I was a little disappointed that there were only a few characters in the parc, that you are able to meet. Somehow, I thought they would walk around all the time. So, I only got to meet Pluto and was in line for an hour for lovely Mickey. All the others I only saw from far away. I definitely went back in time and was a little child again. But you are never too old for Disney. Ever! (:
















Four Days Paris, one day Versailles and one day to Disney was p.e.r.f.e.c.t!!! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment