Monday, March 25, 2013

Wonderful Weekend

Hello Lovelys! Haven't posted something in so long, I'm sorry!!
Lauren's book Beauty was so overdue, I wanted it since the releaseing date in the States, but for some reason I never happened to buy it... So, since I finally got it, I must say: For me, her first book Style is more convenient and just more interesting because it is more about fashion and lifestyle. So, this one is really about skin&hair care as well as Make-up&hair routines for special occasions. I still didn't want to miss out on this book because Lauren is an amazing inspiration. The book is still very helpful and written easily.
I heart Lauren Conrad!





My sister was over for the weekend at my parents, so the four of us had breakfast, which is very rare. We made heavenly delicious pancakes!! (:
Original recipe from The Ultimate Southern Living Cookbook by Julie Fisher Gunter 


Buttermilk Pancakes:
Ingredients:
2 cups all-purpose flour
2 1/2 tsp baking powder
1 tsp baking soda
3/4 tsp salt
2 tbsp sugar
2 large eggs, lightly beaten
2 cups buttermilk
1/4 cup vegetable oil
Toppings:
Maple syrup
Strawberries 
Raspberries












Fishtail Braid<3

Selfmade Cucumber Salad with vinegar, dill, sugar, salt and pepper. Best!!
Still complaining about the freezing cold weather, I just want to run run run away! Lost lost lost my mind.
New song obsession:
Hope it's warmer where you are right now! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment